15 Things To Look for In A Property Manager
- Belong to a professional organisation for the industry?
- Have a proven track record in property management?
- Have referees you can contact?
- Invest in property themselves?
- Supply all the information you may require about their company and their services up front?
- Give at least monthly detailed statements to owners?
- Hold public liability insurance?
- Have a no-tolerance for rent arrears policy?
- Adhere to the RTA?
- Operate a separate account for rents received?
- Have no criminal history themselves or their staff?
- Keep up with law and market changes?
- Have a reliable accounting system and have processes already set up?
- Do regular property inspections and organise maintenance as required?
- Act in a professional manner at all times?
We do - all 15!
10 Reasons We Are The Right Company To Manage Your House/s
- We own our own property - we can truly represent you at all times - AS YOU WOULD IF YOU WERE DOING THE JOB
- We always hold our owners interests above even our own - we represent you in the landlord-tenant formula - and are not just a 3rd party clipping the ticket.
- We are a TEAM - we don't act independently, and use each others strengths to deliver a superior service
- We are NOT personally paid by commission - therefore we will not be tempted to take on more than we can manage. Our system is designed to fit more property managers on when the work load gets too great.
- We routinely acheive higher rental incomes than others do - using our unique marketing formula of price ranging and open homes to acheive TRUE market rent.
- We regularly use fixed term tenancies as a tool to acheive more stable tenants.
- We have a thorough tenant selection process, and unless authorised otherwise, will ALWAYS collect a 4 week bond. Afterall - its in YOUR best interests!!
- We will travel - if your house is a little out of town thats fine too, we just add on a vehicle charge when we visit the property, and treat it just the same as our other listings!
- We have flexible contracts - and can work with: standard tenancies, room by rooms, furnished houses, and even short-term and casual lets. (Ask about our new hybrid service for our out-of-region properties.)
- We are accredited property managers with a loss of rent insurance policy available to our owners - we can organise comprehensive insurance cover against loss of rent, abandoned property, malicious damage by tenants, and P-labs.
and just because we beleive in going the extra mile -
Join Our Email List
We can say YES to all 15!